About Me...

Hello world! Me? An eccentric living organism that ponders the supernatural abilities of humanity

Get The Latest Posts

Sign up to get email updates

Friday, February 20, 2009

About me

My name is Phoenixand. Although I'm not a geek or nerdy, I'm a bit of a tech savvy person. Currently I'm studying for my B.Sc (better known as "BS" in some countries) degree. Computer Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Plant Science are the subjects that I'm following. I'm familiar with a number of programming and markup languages and technologies(PHP, JavaScript, XML, J2EE, J2SE, AJAX, SEO, UML and the list goes on... ;-) !!!) but my major interest is on Java(Oh did I say that I'm a Sun Certified Java Programmer? Yes SCJP5.0 done!). In addition to those, I'm also into Database Programming using SQL in MySQL and Oracle DBMSs. These days I'm studying for the SCWCD exam.

I've always wanted to share my knowledge with others and I believe that this blog will help me to reach out to friends in the far corners of the world. I'm not a professional blogger and therefore, I will be writing on topics such as blog optimization and Java which involve some technical material. I started this blog to get a feel of technical writing and now thinking of using it as an additional income source as well.

I love to make friends and hate to lose any. I usually spend about three to four hours on Facebook(yeah I have turned in to a huge Facebook addict over the past few years). I love Rugby, Cycling, Football and Cricket and will definitely sacrifice the Sunday morning chemistry paper to watch any one of them on a weekend. I'm also fond of Chess and Scrabble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment