About Me...

Hello world! Me? An eccentric living organism that ponders the supernatural abilities of humanity

Get The Latest Posts

Sign up to get email updates

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Busy Day :-(

Phew... I wish I could end this misery and start on what I truly love doing...yep, I'm talking about programming and lots of it... ;-) (the misery was something else).

Today I was asked to conduct a "Kuppi" for some of my fellow students on Java!!!

Gosh I have piles of other notes to study and I haven't even touched some of them :-(

But what ever the reason, you can't turn down a request(well... that was virtually a "plea") asking for some help and therefore, I agreed on it and did the kuppi... for 4 hours !!! and boy am I not exhausted now.

I wish I could sit back and watch some movie or listen to some music but that is not written in my destiny until I finish my first degree...

first O/Ls... then A/Ls... later University stuff... MSc... Ph.D
what next ???

0 comments:

Post a Comment