About Me...

Hello world! Me? An eccentric living organism that ponders the supernatural abilities of humanity

Get The Latest Posts

Sign up to get email updates

Friday, January 09, 2009

A Busy Day Of Work

Today was the last academic day of the first semester of the 3rd year of my degree program. I was quite relieved to see the end of this semester as I haven't prepared well for the exams and I wanted to see the back of the session and start a new beginning next time.

We had to submit 2 assignments today; one for chemistry and the other one for information technology. I did the chemistry assignment with the help of some other students and submitted it just in time and as for the IT assingment, I did it virtually all by myself and submitted 2 copies of the same file...(so much for commitment) !!!

Tomorrow, I have to attend my Java classes and I have a program to write before I go... not sure whether I will be able to complete it on the dead line.

I'm a bit tired now and I wish I could go to sleep early but however it seems that it's the last thing that I will be able to do today because some visitors are about to drop by in a few hours time...They came all the way from New Zealand and therefore we couldn't turn down the suggestion of the visit.

Now I must go and get ready for them...as if they are coming to see me ;-)

Anyhow, it's always better to be in a pleasant mood when a visitor comes don't you think so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment